Monday, January 23, 2012

Essentials in My Clutch:


First of all let me just say how in love I am with my new envelope clutch from Aldo!
It's perfect from day to night and has a detachable chain that transforms
it from clutch to purse. 
The items I'm listing below are my bare essentials that I think are important 
and belong in any girls clutch, purse, bag, etc. 


Dior Addict Lip Glow is literally amazing. 
Not only does it come in cute casing, 
but it moisturizes, is spf 10, 
and responds to the colour chemistry of your lips
to create a shade that is as unique as you are. 



These blotting tissues are great: they not only get rid of shine, 
but they also provide a touch of mineral powder
to keep you looking matte longer. 
Definitely a life saver. 


I also think it's important to keep a tiny bit of perfume,
either a roll-on or even a small sample bottle just incase
you need to freshen up. 


Last, but not least, are bobby pins. 
I can't count how many times these little guys
have saved the day, but they can take a worn out look
and make it chic in seconds! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment