Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back... Again.

So my blog's been on hiatus for the past few months; I've been completely swamped with school work and to be honest I still am! However, 3 things are different: 
1) I'm officially a certified teacher (Yay!)
2) I'm heading to China to teach (Yay!!)
3) My wardrobe continues to keep growing (Yay!?)

Here are some of the newest additions to my must haves for the spring: 



I got this gorgeous clutch from Zara; 
it's oversized and bedazzled with shiny, yet subtle coloured sequins.
It's perfect for the season because it goes well with virtually any outfit,
especially the nude colours that are currently in. 



I finally got my hands on a pair of Hunter Rain boots: 
"April showers, bring May flowers" and while we're already into May
it's certainly pouring like it's April, so what better way to stay dry 
than in these comfy boots! 




I also was gifted with a beautiful Michael Kors watch 
(which I may or may not have had the luxury of picking out).
I love this one because of the Roman numerals, making it unique, 
as well as it's oversized fit, making it perfect for daily wear
or taking out into the night. 



I picked up this very spring inspired purse from Aldo.
It's pastel colours and beautiful silk accent is exactly
what I need to accessorize this spring and I like that 
it has a classic shape. It is also the perfect size to
take to school everyday because it not only fits my MacBook,
but also my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment